How long do you spend exercising? If I told you that you could get your cardio and power sculpting done in one intense workout that only lasted 10 minutes would you believe me? It can be done, there are a number of routines that work lets go through the steps to get it done. You need 2 five pound dumbbells.
- Start with 4 jumping jacks. Stand with your feet together and arms at your side. Bend your knees and jump moving your feet apart and raising your arms above your head. Stay on the balls of your feet and once your arms are at the top and feet are at sides jump back to the starting position.
- Bend elbows and bring hands in front of shoulders and bend down into a squat.
- Stand with feet hip width apart holding a dumbbell in each hand with palms facing at sides. Then lunge forward with the right leg to 90 degrees.
- The with the dumbbells in each hand get into pushup position and palms facing each other. Lunge your right foot forward so it is bent at 90 degrees near the right hand. Then return to pushup position.
- The last exercise is the wood chop. Bring your hand together over one shoulder and feet shoulder width apart holding the dumbbells. Then make a chopping motion with your hand down to the opposite waist while turning your body and bending your knees. Think lumberjack and you’ll be fine.
Thats it. Repeat these for 10 minutes and you will have yourself a nice little 10 minutes total body cardio and sculpting routine.
more interesting 10 minute facts and a 10 minute loan approval at quickquid.co.uk