Losing belly fat is not that hard a task to accomplish provided all the basic steps are followed with dedication. In order to make your lives simpler, there are 8 steps given below that helps in burning your belly fat.
1. Exercise to fight belly fat: Aerobic workouts facilitate fat loss in the overall parts of the body including the belly area as well. When you perform aerobic exercises, your belly area is the prime target regardless of the body size or shape. Always ensure that you are focusing on calorie burning workouts rather than crunches or sit ups. If your abs muscles are covered with fat, muscle strengthening exercises will not help but aerobic exercises certainly will.
2. Include resistance training: Combining aerobic exercises with resistance training is more beneficial than performing only cardiovascular exercises to get rid of belly fat. This statement has been proven as per the study published in 2006 in the International Journal of Sport Nutrition & Exercise Metabolism. You can perform resistance training with resistance bands, workout machines or with free weights.
3. Decrease the calorie intake and interchange the foods: When you are hunting ways on how to lose belly fat, you must always remember the basic fact that unless you gain control over calorie intake, it is hard to lose belly fat. There are few tactics that helps in losing belly fat faster provided you have restricted the calorie intake consistently.
4. Cut off refined grains for whole grains: As per scientific studies, people who consumed whole grains along with appropriate servings of vegetables and fruits, low fat dairy, lean meat, fish or poultry lost more fat than people, who consumed the same diet with refined grains. Whole grains change the insulin and glucose response in the body that fastens the process of melting belly fat faster. Go here to know more on this.
5. Consumption of appropriate fats: A diet that consist a high ratio of monounsaturated fats such as soybeans, seeds, nuts, avocados, MUFAs prevents the storage of belly fats. This has been proven as per studies and consumption of these fats is highly essential to get rid of belly fat
6. Include more fiber in your meal planning: Soluble fiber such as cherries, oats and apples decreases the insulin levels thereby speeds up the fat burning process. You can add fiber onto your diet gradually. If you are consuming 10 grams of fiber per day, do not instantly add 35 grams the next day. You need to help the digestive system to get accustomed to the fiber content.
7. Self motivation: Motivate yourself by analyzing the risks linked with belly fat. Losing abdominal fat need not have to be entirely a cosmetic motive. One needs to understand the health risks associated with belly fat. Belly fat can lead to diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Therefore, necessary precautions need to be taken in order to get rid of belly fat.
8. Drink plenty of water: This is one of the most vital parts of the fat burning process. Water cleanses your body from toxins and helps in increasing metabolism. As a result, the body becomes more capable of burning good amount of fat. Drinking plenty of water makes you less hungry. Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water is very important in order to lose belly fat.
James is a fitness lover and he loves to blog on diet plans, tips and exercises that help you know how to lose belly fat effectively. You can visit his blog at http://bellyfat360.com/how-to-lose-belly-fat/