Having an unwanted layer of fat around your abdominal area is common for many. It is not reserved for those who are proclaimed to be ‘overweight’; it is a phenomenon most associate with. Even those who are ‘thin’ can often see belly fat. The solution for this excess fat is seen through determined exercise routines, nutritious dietary choices and an overall lifestyle transformation.
An individual mulling over reducing fat will go through various ideas to improve physically. There is a new concept making the rounds that focuses on ‘massaging’ the stomach area. It is starting to catch on and is demonstrating results.
What is The Concept behind This Massage?
Massaging relies upon the idea of friction and eventual heat creation. This generated heat from the massage will slowly remove the excess fat. The blood vessels within the targeted area begin flowing and make the body enhance its metabolic rate. Within a concentrated and reasonable point, a faster metabolic rate ensures exceptional results. One’s bowel movements are also increased in number and leads to the processing of food. The massage is a quality therapeutic option for those looking to trim fat and improve their body’s overall functionality.
Pros of the Massage
1) Receiving a massage is a trouble-free option
2) Massages in general are associated with relief and therapy
3) Big money saver, no need to waste money on unnecessary products
4) Overall body enhancement in terms of how it functions
5) Increased bowel movements mean efficient cleansing of body
Dos and Don’ts of Massaging
This is a process that requires patience and concentration on the part of the individual. Each exercise and routine has its own steps along the way that have to be learned and perfected. The same goes for this particular massage as perfection is required in order to reap maximum rewards.
List of Dos
1) Quality over quantity is the key to this process. Do not overdo the massage, focus on perfection.
2) Move from right to left when massaging.
3) Three sets of 10-15 minute sessions (per day) is recommended
4) Do not rush into the process, start with smaller session and work your way up.
5) Do not press hard when near liver area, it is important to be careful and avoid recklessness
List of Don’ts
1) Do not proceed with massage, if you are pregnant.
2) Revelation of Kidney or Bladder Stones equals to no massage.
3) Hypertensive patients should avoid massage
4) Massaging right after a meal is a ‘no no’.
5) Umbilical Hernia patients should avoid this massage
6) Inflamed uterus, bladder or fallopian tubes means massage should be avoided.
A variety of stomach massages are available as options, but the recommended one is the ‘Traditional Chinese Medicine’. It is a gradual process that is effective and healthy. Here are the steps on how to do this particular massage properly.
1) Acquire mat or soft surface to lie down on your back.
2) Heat up hands by rubbing them together for 20 seconds.
3) Begin ‘clockwise’ movements on your stomach with your right hand (at naval). It has to be a circular move. Initially, use shorter circles and continue to increase the size of the motion.
4) Proceed to do this for two minutes. Heat will be felt on the belly indicating the process is working.
As with any procedure, it is important to learn about massage therapies. If concerned, consulting a physician is never a wrong option.
Author Bio: This post has been submitted by Sarah Baker. She is a fitness enthusiast and blogs about weight loss foods & other dietary supplements. She is also an evangelist for vh nutrition’s Company.