Here’s the situation: Friday afternoon around 4:30. I’m packing up to head home and my direct line rings – a potential customer with a lot of questions. It is not unusual for me to speak to customers, and my direct number is not secret (extension 201), but it’s not often that our customer service people are bypassed. It turns out that a friend of hers purchased a Needak Rebounder from us last year and passed my number along after she spoke to me. Of course, I welcome the opportunity to answer questions and referrals are always appreciated. This customer asked several tough questions about the rebounders we carry, said something to the effect of: “My husband thinks I should get the Reboundair. I just spoke with them, and I’m leaning their way. Sell me on the Needak.” I thought that the highpoints of this 30 minute conversation may be useful to our blog readers and to anyone considering a high-quality rebounder. [Read more…]
From CBS News. Do you risk a “super-bug” infection from a dirty locker room, or do you die young from sitting on the couch doing nothing?
I love working out at the gym. It’s a great way to get motivated and gets you out of the house. The trouble is not only the risk of sickness from germs and bacteria, but it is [Read more…]
If you’ve only just started setting up a home gym, you’ve probably looked at all the standard equipment, treadmill, exercise bike, rowing machine, but you may not have looked at another piece of equipment which is less well known, but becoming increasingly popular: elliptical trainers.
The first elliptical exercise machines provided a good workout, but only for the lower body. Most have some sort of handrail for balance, but many now have [Read more…]
Rebounding is working out on a mini trampoline or rebounder. We believe it to be one of the single best exercises you can do improve your health.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love rebounding:
10. Virtually anyone of any age or activity level can rebound.
9. It is a very low impact exercise and protects joints from the impact of exercising on a hard surface.
8. Rebounding strengthens the musculoskeletal system by providing increased G-force.
6. Working out on a rebounder increases the activity of your bone marrow in producing red blood cells.
5. Rebounding circulates more oxygen to your tissues.
4. It promotes tissue repair.
3. Rebounding detoxifies the body by stimulating lymphatic circulation.
2. It Enhances coordination.
1. REBOUNDING IS FUN!!!