There are various ways of losing weight fast. But there are only a handful of them that help you shed those extra kilos in a healthy way. Before you begin your routine to lose weight, make sure that you know what is good for your body and what is not. And never go on starvation regimes! They will break down your fat deposits in an unhealthy manner. You will lose weight but fall ill at the same time. Here are the top 16 ways of losing weight in a healthy way:
- Brisk walking or running in the morning is a great idea to lose weight. You will improve your cardio strength in the process as well. A brisk walk of about 30 minutes or running for 20 minutes daily will help you a lot.
- Ask some like-minded people around you to join you in the weight losing program. Meet up as you would do when you hang out together. Except that in this case, your hang out zone is not a pub but a gym!
- Improvise with weights to make exercise routines more fun! If you have toddlers and kids around, lift them up and play with them as weights! They will love it and you will enjoy working out as well.
- If not a group, get a partner to tag along. Your spouse or a family member or even a close friend is an excellent choice to be your weight loss partner. The idea is to have someone to keep track of your progress and vice versa.
- Schedule your weight loss program and stick to it. If you are not planned for the program, you will end up wasting time in unproductive ways. Chalk out a training program well in advance so that you know what you have to do.
- Utilize time spent in front of the TV. Instead of vegetating on the couch, try working out while watching shows or movies.
- Monetize your effort! Attaching money tags on shorter deadlines along the way can be excellent motivating factors. Place bets with a close friend and when you knock off the kilos you bet on, take money or give away when you fail.
- Appoint weight loss trainers around you. Their job is to push you when you fail to hit the gym or feel motivated enough to work out.
- Use steps instead of elevators in the office or the shopping mall. You will definitely lose quite a few kilos if you do this persistently.
- Share your weight loss results with others who take an active interest in your losing fat. Your can email them photos of the weighing scale on a weekly basis to validate your progress.
- Make workouts romantic! Why not a gym date or a running-together-time with that special someone? The idea is to have fun while you do the needful to lose weight. It will also take the â€˜punishmentâ€™ factor out of the workouts.
- Dance if you know how to. There is no better way to shed calories than getting up and dancing to your favorite music.
- Pinch out time between daily engagements to do push-ups and sit-ups.
- Break up long workout routines in small intervals so that you can manage time better. After all, you have other things to do as well!
- Get a professional trainer even if that costs more money. You need someone to push you in the right way. Donâ€™t hire just about anybody!
- Organize something in the neighborhood with other weight loss enthusiasts.
Author Bio: Ryan Clark is a writer and blogger dealing in weight loss and health routines.