Rebounding is working out on a mini trampoline or rebounder. We believe it to be one of the single best exercises you can do improve your health.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love rebounding:
10. Virtually anyone of any age or activity level can rebound.
9. It is a very low impact exercise and protects joints from the impact of exercising on a hard surface.
8. Rebounding strengthens the musculoskeletal system by providing increased G-force.
6. Working out on a rebounder increases the activity of your bone marrow in producing red blood cells.
5. Rebounding circulates more oxygen to your tissues.
4. It promotes tissue repair.
3. Rebounding detoxifies the body by stimulating lymphatic circulation.
2. It Enhances coordination.
1. REBOUNDING IS FUN!!!